Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Organizing my Time

by SiNgUrL

I'm having a hard time organizing my time because it's difficult to adjust it against my mood of reading and writing.

I'm writing and reading both offline and online stories and I don't know how to organize the time. I also have a group which I'm moderating that I find hard to stay away from when I get started in one day. I even stopped my TNBBC 2009 Reading Challenge in Goodreads because of my unorganized time.

Then I applied for a job yesterday and that will consume my time again.

My conquest for time management begins. I need a diary to keep track of everything. I need a small journal notebook for an emergency writer's block and enough time to finish a book. My yearly goal is to read books according to the author's name (alphabetically) but sometimes I'm sidetracked when I find a book that I will seriously like to read that is out of the challenge so I take it.

I need to focus and everything. I need advices. I need tome management.

0 comments:

Post a Comment