Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Job Interview with Mom

I went to my very first job interview (only for a part-time job actually) and I went with my mom. I thought it was a bad impression - very!

I am 20 turning 21 soon and I was applying for a part-time job as assistant teacher in a school and I went with my mom.

Seriously, I doubt I'll be accepted for the job though I still wish I will be given the chance for experience and extra income for me and my family.

But can you imagine someone getting their job interview with their mom? I think it's a bit odd and funny. And embarrassing when I thought about it. It was a wrong move. I forgot about it. I must've left her in the canteen if I remembered but it's too late for that now.

Wish me luck guys! I promise, I won't ever bring my mom with me during an interview. Ever!

0 comments:

Post a Comment