Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Friends

by SiNgUrL

Having friends or companions are different things for me.

Friends for me are those who know me inside and out and stick with me through any mistakes I have done even though they didn't succeed in making me make the right decisions, they still support me and take me back.

I have friends like those namely:

  • Ghenimelle - my only friend in college
  • Hazel - bossy one who I love the most
  • Noreen - sassy girl who I love, too
  • Kristal - I lost her cam during 4th yr HS but still she forgave me
  • Maricar - fun outgoing girl who loves a boy too much (her nick is my name)
  • Adrian - snob guy and most of the times neglectful but that's what makes him unique
  • Kiko - get angry when you redo his mistakes but still forgives you in time
  • Madelyn - a friend since highschool who is a good-listener

These guys and gals are my friends, not companions. Sometimes or often, they don't update me with what's happening in their lives but that's because we're far from each other but the sweet part of it is we don't forget one another and when we see each other after months and months we start updating what recent events happen with us.

Companions are someone else. They are the people around me who talk and listen with me sometimes but doesn't really understand the real me. These are only my buddies who I jam with and everything. Friends have a lot deeper connection and relationship with me and sometimes people misunderstand that. I feel uneasy with people who call me their friend even if they're aware that they're just being phony about reality. I'm thankful to be called his/her friend but sometimes it makes me feel depressed because I don't like the feeling of being manipulated.

If you want to call me your friend or someone a friend, be sure you know the person! It takes a lot of time effort to find real friends and I'm very happy I've found mine.

It's early to say that these are the people I love so much that I expect them to stick with me forever but as long as I have them. I'm sure to always feel safe and happy because of them even if they're away.

0 comments:

Post a Comment