Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Emotions while Writing

I like writing but at times I hate what I write because it doesn't have emotions so I try to take in the right music or watch the right videos for what I was writing if I experience this annoying status.

But at times like right now while I was writing for my readers and not because I feel like writing chapter 19 of True Soulmate (my story), it's not what I expect. There's no emotion coming out of it at least for me. The words kept repeating themselves and I'm not contented but I need to write it for them. I don't want them to feel hanging waiting for the next chapters.

Emotions - the right ones- are very imprtant when I write but I'm not always on the right mood for it but I do try. I do.

1 comments:

rocio said...

i know what u mean singurl. and dont worry abt it, we can wait. we just want u to feel better!

Post a Comment