Monday, August 24, 2009

Slacking

I haven't been able to finish the TNBBC Summer Challenge 2009 - my first reading challenge online. It was because I was torn up between reading, writing and everything I did in between. I didn't even make it to 250 points but I want to try again.

And these past two weeks, I haven't been able to write the remaining few chapters of my stories True Soulmate and Playing Pretend Book2. All these activities are in Goodreads.

I haven't even finished reading The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follet but I'm glad that there are only a little more than a few pages left in the last chapters and I'll be able to read Gideon and a novel by Amanda Quick soon.

I have been slacking, I know. But I did so many things, which are more important like having fun with playing with the kids (NOT MY CHILDREN, OF COURSE) etc. Anyway, I still have lots more time to read and write.

Well, what can I say, everybody has a life, right? :-b

0 comments:

Post a Comment