Sunday, August 2, 2009

My Art Journal



This is my attempt of an art journal about little women. I've written all the parts I liked and drew pictures connected witht them and I ended up with this.

I got this idea from Bunko blog - Quinceberry! Cool bloggers! You rock lol!

This was drawn and finsihed last Thursday but I only got it posted now because of some things that happened.

I haven't been in the net for many days and missed so many things but I got time to read and finish "Little Women" by Louisa May Alcott and "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" by Steig Larsson. Great novels! I didn't know that The Girl with the Dragon Tatto was a sequel.

Anyway, right now. I'm reading "The Lost Years of Jesus" by Mary Clare Prophet and "The Pillars of the Earth" by Ken Follet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment