Sunday, August 9, 2009

At The Beach


I could also feel the sun's warmth bathing the people present here in the beach with smiles and enjoyment Different kinds of people all equal under the heat and the clouds.
Fresh ocean breeze brushing my skin and filling my lungs with healthy air and refreshment.
Down at the beach, everything is quite peaceful.
I was jealous of them bathing under the sun that day of Friday (Aug. 8, '09). I also wanted to have a swim but unfortunately, I was weak and dizzy that day. I couldn't bear the heavy wetness of the clothes that could've been soaked when I had a swim so I preferred now to go down there and enjoy the water because I knew I would feel beat after having a bit fun. And I knew I wouldn't last long when I took a dip.
I ended up enjoying the warmth from the sun, the cool breeze and watching a sketching a bit while having Lays potato chips as snack.

0 comments:

Post a Comment