Monday, November 30, 2009

Back to the Philippines

I've been here for more than two weeks already. I miss my kid friends in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia but it's okay since I have my friends here, too.

I'm disappointed at one of my adopted kids (that's what I call my kid friends in Jeddah who I really am fond of) because he didn't greet me on my birthday but it was okay. He's just a kid anyway.

I've been writing for nanowrimo lately and I've hit 50K words.

Here's my first summary of the story:

Amy Rose Cooper fell in love with her dad's new girlfriend, Elizabeth Lambert. She considered her and welcomed her in her life and treated her like she was her own true mom. When she suspected that her dad was seeing another younger woman, she did everything in her power to keep, Elizabeth together with her dad so she wouldn't lose another mom again.

Together woth her bestfriends, Apple Orcton and Ned Alexander Avinson, she was about to succeed in making her dad ask Elizabeth to marry him when Dominic Stowell enters the picture. Amy would fall in love with him deeply as he would fall in love with her making things more complicated because Dominic is Elizabeth's son.

Would she prefer losing Elizabeth for Nic or would it be the other way around? Could they continue working out a relationship without their parents knowing? Or would they just try to move on and forget how they truly love each other for the sake of their parents' happines.

Secrets revolve around the story which could end up tragically hurting Amy and the others.

***

I'm still writing the story and I'm half-way through it.

Thanks to all the encouragement of my friends and family.

0 comments:

Post a Comment